Deleting torrent files on torrent removal

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
SatNav

Deleting torrent files on torrent removal

Post by SatNav »

Quick suggestion. I've just realised that when you remove a torrent from deluge, it removes the .torrent file from the torrent files folder on disk. It's not a big deal at all, but I prefer to keep .torrent files hanging around, because they don't take up much room on disk, and that way I can redownload things if I ever want to in the future.

Would it be possible at some point to add an option in the preferences to allow this?

Just my 2c. :)

Mark
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Deleting torrent files on torrent removal

Post by markybob »

SatNav wrote:Quick suggestion. I've just realised that when you remove a torrent from deluge, it removes the .torrent file from the torrent files folder on disk. It's not a big deal at all, but I prefer to keep .torrent files hanging around, because they don't take up much room on disk, and that way I can redownload things if I ever want to in the future.

Would it be possible at some point to add an option in the preferences to allow this?

Just my 2c. :)

Mark
it already is an option in 0.5.2rc1.
SatNav

Re: Deleting torrent files on torrent removal

Post by SatNav »

haha - thats fast work ;)

right you are. I checked the preferences dialog before posting, but didn't actually try removing a torrent. Slight PEBKAC error there!

nice one.