Deluge version 2.1.1 for Arch Linux: Error 100.00% and "No Such File or Directory" Status

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
slimshizn
New User
New User

Deluge version 2.1.1 for Arch Linux: Error 100.00% and "No Such File or Directory" Status

Post by slimshizn »

Hello,

I am currently experiencing some difficulties with Deluge version 2.1.1 for Arch Linux. Specifically, while my downloads are initiating and progressing, they are stopping after an unspecified amount of time and displaying an error of 100.00% in the progress bar. Upon further investigation, the details tab indicates a status of "No Such File or Directory."

I have taken steps to ensure that there is sufficient space available and that the file is being downloaded to the specified location. Additionally, I have reviewed the directory for any potential permission issues, but have not identified any obvious issues.

When I attempt to resume the download, it will proceed as usual, however, it will once again stop with the same error of 100.00%. The time varies between when it will happen, so I'm not really sure what I'm running into here. The only log I have found that pertains to this specific download is the message "performance warning: max outstanding piece requests reached, outstanding_request_limit_reached" in the "on_alert_performance" section.

Thank you for your time.