Adding torrents on Deluge WebUI 2.1.1 on NAS, get Tracker Status: certificate verify failed / unspecified system error

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
mhertz

Re: Adding torrents on Deluge WebUI 2.1.1 on NAS, get Tracker Status: certificate verify failed / unspecified system err

Post by mhertz »

You're welcome brother and thanks likewise for you kind post! :)
mhertz

Re: Adding torrents on Deluge WebUI 2.1.1 on NAS, get Tracker Status: certificate verify failed / unspecified system err

Post by mhertz »

If one of affected users could kindly report back that it's fixed whenever having updated to deluge 2.1.1-16, then I would appreciate it, so I can report back to th0ma7 as per his request. I'm sure it is, from seeing his fix, but nonetheless.
@th0ma7 wrote:
Package now published. Should show up within the next 24-48h or you can download manually from here: https://synocommunity.com/package/deluge
@th0ma7 wrote:
And please confirm that it does solve your issue :)

Source: https://github.com/SynoCommunity/spksrc/issues/5420

No rush, just whenever.

Thanks!
Sindweller

Post by Sindweller »

Hi Mhertz,

Apologies for the delay in reply :)

Firstly, pleased to confirm the issue has been fixed, and I've now shifted all my torrents to Deluge, and all the torrents successfully seeding.

Secondly, I am very happy to report the good news that Deluge client on my DSM was able to fully utilize my internet speed when downloading new torrents. The previous torrent client (Transmission) was capped at 20 MB/s. My brother reached 80 MB/s on his, and I reached 50 MB/s on mine (my internet is 500 Mbps), so pretty much was able to use 100% of my speed, which is fantastic.
Orchismo
New User
New User

Post by Orchismo »

Installed the 2.1.1-16 update for Deluge on my NAS and everything's working now. Thanks all involved!
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

You're not late Sindweller, but thanks alot for getting back to me and confirming bro, and happy to hear it's working great for you! And you too Orchismo, thanks for the confirmation and also thanks for bringing the issue up here in first place, and great teamwork guys if I may say so myself! Thanks :)