Thin client Refused connection 10061 to Asustor NAS Deluge Daemon

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Jahith
New User
New User

Thin client Refused connection 10061 to Asustor NAS Deluge Daemon

Post by Jahith »

Hello I'm fighting with this problem for a while now.
I would like to have Deluge running on my nas so that I could have a low power machine seeding torrents like a good netizen. Long story short I setup the Deluge app through App Central on my Asustor NAS Everything works I can download torrents no problem seeding works so I'm happy on that front.
I just would like to use the headless version of Deluge on my PC to manage the Deamon. Yes I enabled remote connections in the webUI Preferences in fact I did a little investigation with wireshark and saw that my PC is sending TCP handshake to the NAS at appropriate port but in response to TCP SYN request it gets RES/ACK instead of SYN/ACK. Reult of this is that I cannot connect from my windows10 machine to the daemon.

I did put login:password:level in auth file and can connect on those credentials in webUI so I know my login and password are good.

I ran out of ideas and could really use some help with this.
DjLegolas

Re: Thin client Refused connection 10061 to Asustor NAS Deluge Daemon

Post by DjLegolas »

Are trying to connect to the correct daemon port? It is located in the same screen in the Preferences window in WebUI.
Jahith
New User
New User

Re: Thin client Refused connection 10061 to Asustor NAS Deluge Daemon

Post by Jahith »

Yup as I stated in my post I am connecting to the port that is in "Daemon" section of "Settings" in "Web UI". I watched the traffic with wireshark and I can see the TCP address, port and content of the packages between my PC and NAS. It's like the NAS just responds with "Nah brah. Ya hav' your paper work workin' all good, but I ain't feelin' the vibes."