Extracting not working

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
affini
New User
New User

Extracting not working

Post by affini »

I have tried both the built-in Extractor PI and ExtractorPlus... neither work. Deluge has admin rights to the folder as it should be extracting in-place. 'Move Completed' is not, and has never been, enabled. Deluge has admin rights to the entire folder structure.

Help is greatly appreciated!
Pyrrhic

Re: Extracting not working

Post by Pyrrhic »

Hi affini,

I got the extract on completion example script to work, but had other problems with files being moved around before they were fully extracted. Have you heard of Unpackerr?

https://github.com/davidnewhall/unpackerr

Not hard at all to get set up and it's solved my problems.
affini
New User
New User

Post by affini »

@pyrrhic, thx just saw you post since the forum software didnt notify me of your post... it also must run on Deluge! ;-)

Seems like Deluge development is pretty much dead, dev support sure is.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Please obtain debug-logs and post error-lines, thanks.

Edit: I shortly tested built-in extractor and 3'rd party extractor-plus plugins, the latter with 'in-place' and with/without pre-extracting to /tmp, and both plugins worked fine here - I hacked source of both to support *.iso files through 7z for testing, but shouldn't matter. Keep in mind you need download anew, so just reloading torrent of already downloaded data won't help, since plugins depends on download-finished event triggered specifically. Also, need obviously have unzip, unrar etc, unless on windows where 7z.exe already included with extractor-plus.
haresection
New User
New User

Post by haresection »

Since in-place extraction is required, Deluge has been granted administrator access to the folder. I have never enabled the "Move Completed" status. In terms of folder access, Deluge is the administrator.

dordle