General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Menard
Leecher
Leecher

Download folder in double

Post by Menard »

Hello

I get this issue
I wanted to change the download folder for a torrent, and I moved its files manually with the copie past feature in a file browser, and then when I execute the re-check option for this torrent, and then I start it, a duplicate folder is created, in my case it is a folder whose name is TEMP so I have 2 TEMP on this partition :o
So this torrent wants to download again ...

In addition I d like to know what is the hash that this "re-check" process, check ? is this md5 ? or else ?
Last edited by Menard on Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Menard
Leecher
Leecher

Re: Download folder in double

Post by Menard »

Oh I think I ve found the solution, I proceeded a second time to the Folder moving process, and I chose the right TEMP folder, and then I executed the re-check and it works ...

SOLVED
Menard
Leecher
Leecher

Re: Download folder in double

Post by Menard »

No in fact the problem is allways the same, it comes back with each new torrent, Deluge is not able to give us a coherent process to select the destination folder, we can suceed at a time after various failures but then we can fail the next time

I selected a folder I created with the name of the torrent and clicked on Add, then Deluge created another folder in it and with the same name...