Deluge keeps stalling, "Port issue" warning

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
delugeional
New User
New User

Deluge keeps stalling, "Port issue" warning

Post by delugeional »

Hey all.

I've been using deluge for a few weeks now, and keep running into issues. Every few hours / days, all connections will drop, forcing me to restart deluge to get them running again. I've recently noticed that when this happens, deluge gives a "Port issue" error in the bottom right of the GUI. I can't say for sure whether this has always been the case. My network settings for deluge are all default, as I'm quite new to this and figured it didn't need to be touched.

Lately it seems to happen more often, and even restarting isn't guaranteed to resolve it.

I'm running Deluge 2.0.3 with libtorrent 1.2.9.0 on Raspbian 11. I have expressvpn running locally as well. Pi is wired into a tplink router set up as a switch / access point, which is connected to the modem/router.

Any and all help would be appreciated, and I'm happy to provide any details I've forgotten.
Menard
Leecher
Leecher

Re: Deluge keeps stalling, "Port issue" warning

Post by Menard »

What I can tell you is that I ve allways this port issue warning but it works though ... and my problem is more the too good upload ... I am on Linux Mint 20.3
Anyway my ISP's box doesn't allow to open a port, the feature is on the interface so it seems possible, but it is known it is disabled in the background