Some execute scripts to allow me to stop looking at the computer like a degenerate

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
rick moore
New User
New User

Some execute scripts to allow me to stop looking at the computer like a degenerate

Post by rick moore »

Hello to everyone first of all, took me a whle to figure out that riddle because I'm dumb.

I use deluge on a site that responds strangely to 1.3, so I have to actually monitor it like a slot machine player (tiresome) and I'd prefer to leave it on it's own, otherwise things don't go well as far as transfer speeds with peers and seeds. The goal is to confidently leave deluge running 24/7 but that would require scripts.

One script should be pretty easy, if there are only 2 leeches connected to me or less at time of torrent start, the actual data transfer not the annouce ok, then pause and delete torrent and data, don't start basically.

the second, hit update tracker the millisecond the action starts, provided there is at least 3 peers, this is very often required to slap the disinterested seed and get him to send data to me, otherwise, I download and don't seed back and this isn't desired.

the next, easy, delete torrents 30 mins after finished.

and this other one might be too much an ask, pause and delete torrent and data if not at .70 ratio by 50% of file finished transfer, but I might just have to create a banned uploader list and take those L's.

if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciate, I don't have much of a life but this is too much lol, as well, once they are in .sh files, I can point execute to anywhere on my server? I'm new to linux, a preinstalled script had it in an /opt dir which I will have to ftp over to access, don't know if that is necessary.

thanks any help.