Execute Script

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
CrazyPhil
New User
New User

Execute Script

Post by CrazyPhil »

Hello!

I am running deluge on a raspberry pi and it works great (download folder is a mount). However I want to execute a bash script upon completion of a torrent and cannot seem to get the execute plugin to run the script. So far I have:
Enabled execute plugin
Rebooted pi
Placed the script (default bash script for execute which logs to /tmp/) in multiple places (home/pi/, deluge folder, download folder)
Ran chmod u+x on the script
The command run would be "/home/pi/script.sh" or "script.sh" (and variations of folders I tried).
Script works every time when executed manually

Where should the script be and which folder should I be pointing too? I feel like /home/ is not /home/ in deluge....

Thanks,

--CP
mhertz

Re: Execute Script

Post by mhertz »

If you're on deluge 2.0.3 then there's an issue with execute plugin not executing scripts. A fix was commited later, included in deluge 2.0.4+(and mentioned fixing windows issue, though I can confirm also issue on linux), which i've posted a build of before here, for people stuck on 2.0.3 still:

Execute-1.4.egg

Just drop plugin into plugins sub-dir of deluge profile dir, and it will be taking precedense over default included execute plugin, and fix issue.

If not on deluge 2.0.3 then please disregard, but just sounds like that from your post.