Access Deluge on my VPN

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
NasKar
New User
New User

Access Deluge on my VPN

Post by NasKar »

I have a VPN setup so I can access my network and have access to my apps like sonarr etc. It works great and I can access everything but Deluge. What do I have to do to be able the see the GUI of Deluge while connected to my VPN for a remote location?
BottleNeck

Re: Access Deluge on my VPN

Post by BottleNeck »

i fear you are going to provide more inormation.

It seems your routing is ok. You can access other things, so that should not be the problem. What client are you using web UI? Thin client?

How is the topology of your network etc etc. With this limited info, noone is going to be able to give you the awnser.
NasKar
New User
New User

Post by NasKar »

BottleNeck wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:15 pm i fear you are going to provide more inormation.

It seems your routing is ok. You can access other things, so that should not be the problem. What client are you using web UI? Thin client?

How is the topology of your network etc etc. With this limited info, noone is going to be able to give you the awnser.
Thanks for your rely. I believe I'm trying to access the web UI.
Connection Manager.jpg
Connection Manager.jpg (18.33 KiB) Viewed 1296 times
I'm running deluge in TrueNAS 12.2U8 in a jail. There is a deluge_web and a deluged service. Not sure what the difference is. deluge_web won't start but deluged is running and I can access it from my local computer at the jailip:8112. My network is a PFsense router connected to my truenas server. The PFSense router is running a VPN Server that I use to access my network on my iphone from outside the house. With it I can access all my other jails running other apps and even the router itself. Don't know what other network info you need but happy to supply it. I don't understand why I can access all the other apps but not deluge remotely.
TheMuffinMan
New User
New User

Post by TheMuffinMan »

Was this issue ever solved?
I have a very similar issue, I'm running deluge on a raspberry pi 3 on the local network and it has been running great for almost 2 years now.
However I went to access it over my openVPN connection and couldn't access the web interface, SSH or even ping it, I could SSH in to another pc on my network and SSH in from there. I have no issues accessing all my other network devices on my local LAN through my VPN connection.