Accidentally click dragged some folders in the "files" tab and they disappeared

Post by DroidLiberator »

file structure was:
S1
S2
S3
S4
S5

I accidentally click dragged one of the folders onto the other one, and now it looks like S1 S2 S5. I can't get the files back. They're there in windows explorer, but not all files in these subfolders were finished downloading so I would like to get bittorrent to remember them. Can I undo what I did somehow?

one of the folders came back? now I have S1 S2 S4 S5 but I can't get S3 back? it seems this files tab edits file locations in windows explorer directly! this is just a level of convenience too far, conveniently misplacing 30 gigs of files with a simple click and drag :(
DroidLiberator
New User
New User

Re: Accidentally click dragged some folders in the "files" tab and they disappeared

Post by DroidLiberator »

Ok so when I restart Deluge, file structure is as follows:

-Main download folder
-S1
-S2
-S4
-S3
-S4
-S5

I tried to click and drag S3 back to the main folder for that torrent, and the S3 folder just disappears instead!
DroidLiberator
New User
New User

Re: Accidentally click dragged some folders in the "files" tab and they disappeared

Post by DroidLiberator »

UPDATE: Fixed. I exited Deluge, fixed the folders back into correct structure in explorer, then restarted the PC and opened Deluge again. It recognized the structure from the folder and updated the files tab accordingly. still not sure whether the convenience of click and drag in the window is enough to justify the risk of accidentally throwing things out of wack from that window.