Torrent status statistics export

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
SirJohnPatrickRyan
New User
New User

Torrent status statistics export

Post by SirJohnPatrickRyan »

Hi,

I am a long user of deluge. I use currently the 2.0.3 version available in ubuntu 20.04 in standalone mode.
Everything works fine when it comes to managing torrents.

I have between 200 and 250 torrents seeding 24/7 and that number grew way too much in the past (>500) and I started to get some issues with bad behavior.

So my objective is to keep the figure between 200 and 250 despite the fact I create or download 3-5 torrents a day.
Last but not least the torrents I create and/or download are with a community that looks after ratio.

To determine which torrent to get rid of on a regular basis, I use age, ratio, last transfer...
But I have not found the means to extract this information from the UI in order to create my own datalake and queries to facilitate the choice. I browsed the forum and more generally the internet but I have not really found any helping tool. I've thought at one time to scrape the WebUI page but contrary to the GTK UI, I have not found the means to cutomize the columns displayed in the main torrent list view and anyway "Last Transfer" statistic is not available in torrent list mode in any UI.

Is there a plug-in to extract this information into a file easily?
If not is there at least a plu-in to customize the columns in the torrent list view panel of the WebUI?
If I move to deluged and the thin client mode, will the "info" display from the deluge-console contain this information?
Is the information "uploaded", "ratio", "last transfer", readable in clear in any "state" file (individual torrent, session, torrents, ...)

Thanks in advance
Jack
mhertz

Re: Torrent status statistics export

Post by mhertz »

Deluge-console does support these status metrics. (Edit: 'info -v' on deluge2 to get same as 'info' on deluge1, showing all your wanted fields)

Autoremoveplus forks from springjools or tote94 could maybe be used(granted not what you requested, but I mean just for automating the removal process from a set of rules, so don't need script that yourself), but doesn't support 'uploaded' currently - I could maybe hack that in though, if need be.

There's a PR by thatguystone, adding last_transfer to gtkui which already is in webui he states, or maybe that's only in deluge develop, don't know. I'm not at my computer now, but thought you could select which columns to see also in webui, sorry if misunderstanding. Anyway, here's link for PR mentioned, just in case relevant: https://github.com/deluge-torrent/deluge/pull/255

If you don't have other means, then maybe I could slap together something outputting these to file every x time/interval, in a plugin, sometime, but not good at this honestly, but nonetheless.