Downloads Not Working

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
rnsimmons
New User
New User

Downloads Not Working

Post by rnsimmons »

When a download starts, I get a slow download speed, which then gets lower and lower until I get nothing.

This was not a problem using Deluge on Windows10. Now using binhex-delugevpn docker on Unraid.

Where can I look, what can I do to get my torrent files downloaded?
mhertz

Re: Downloads Not Working

Post by mhertz »

Check docker's download dir mapping is correct and you have permissions correct to write in there from docker, as very slow initial dl speed and jumping down to zero, could be result of that.

Check with popular Linux iso to rule swarm out.

Check debug-log for errors: https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Tro ... ugeLogging

Last, sometimes helps tremendously, especially on VPN's, to disable udp in/out with ltconfig plugin.
DelugedByGod
New User
New User

Post by DelugedByGod »

I have the same issue and I think it is relating to incorrect folder mappings using a Docker image for Deluge. It would be great to get some guidance on this please.

The path I want to use for torrents on my NAS is /volume1/Download, with specific sub-folders including:
1) Temporary downloads: /volume1/Download/Torrents/Temp
2) Watch folder: /volume1/Download/New
3) Completed downloads: /volume1/Download
4) Label-specific folders e.g. /volume1/Download/Movies

The Deluge app description in my NAS manufacturer's app store says the following:
1. Please change the downloads location in the webui in Preferences->Downloads and use "/downloads" for completed downloads.
2. The "/downloads" folder of Deluge binds to "/volume1/Download" shared folder in NAS, please find downloaded files in that folder.
How should I be adapting my paths to match this? Just replacing /volume1/Download/ in the paths above with /downloads doesn't seem to work...

Thanks!
DelugedByGod
New User
New User

Post by DelugedByGod »

UPDATE: I figured out the issue. The updated paths above DO work. The problem is that torrents that were added BEFORE the path to the download folder was updated still referred to the older download folder path. Right-clicking on the torrents and selecting "Move Download Folder" to /downloads/Torrents/Temp did the trick :)
richardferrym
New User
New User

Post by richardferrym »

DelugedByGod wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:13 pm UPDATE: I figured out the issue. The updated paths above DO work google account manager apk. The problem is that torrents that were added BEFORE the path to the download folder was updated still referred to the older download folder path. Right-clicking on the torrents and selecting "Move Download Folder" to /downloads/Torrents/Temp did the trick :)
Finally it works. I got the same issue. I think i have configure it correctly but still referred to the older download folder path. The trick "Move Download Folder" works great,