Download stopped at 19.70% with 0.0 KiB/s

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ProperLad
New User
New User

Download stopped at 19.70% with 0.0 KiB/s

Post by ProperLad »

i was downloading a 66gb torrent and the download speed fell down to zero and just stayed there for hours, i went looking in the forums to see if i could fix it but no luck so far, does anyone know what is happening ? the upload speed is completely normal btw.
mhertz

Re: Download stopped at 19.70% with 0.0 KiB/s

Post by mhertz »

Sound like no peers(seeds/peers), check if availability is under 1 in status tab at bottom of UI, meaning torrent not existing in swarm currently in a full copy.
ProperLad
New User
New User

Post by ProperLad »

mhertz wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:03 pm Sound like no peers(seeds/peers), check if availability is under 1 in status tab at bottom of UI, meaning torrent not existing in swarm currently in a full copy.
it currently is sitting on 0.194, is there any way of fixing that ?
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Unfortunetly no, nothing else than wait, and if not gets 1 or thereover in however long you have patience for waiting, or just imidiately , then go look for another torrent of same content, if possible, though if rare content with pretty much only that single link, then nothing else to do than wait longer or just simply give up on it unfortunetly - you can also check 'complete seen' under status tab, to see when last seen complete, so as to give a hint about how long will take based on if shows e.g yesterday or long ago.