[PROBLEM] Deluge 1.3.15 no longer finds the disk space and does not start new torrents.

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
murryb
New User
New User

[PROBLEM] Deluge 1.3.15 no longer finds the disk space and does not start new torrents.

Post by murryb »

Hello!

First I want to apologize for my bad English, but I hope you can understand me.

I have a problem and unfortunately can not get on alone.
I have my Deluge 1.3.15 running on a Raspberry Pi 4.
Since I access the Deluge server with a Windows client, I unfortunately have to take version 1.3.15.
The data is stored on a mounted Qnap NAS.
Since the Rpi4 still had free resources, I have additionally installed pi-hole. Both runs headless and was also so far everything ok.
To avoid reinstalling everything in case of a problem with the SD card, I shut down the Rpi4 and made a backup of the SD card and put the card back into the Rpi4 and booted everything up again.
Now the client shows me the following two messages with the torrents already downloaded:
"Error: Unable to locate Download Folder!" for the /nfs/peterpan folder.
or
"Error: Missing or invalid torrent data!" at my second folder /nfs/complete.

The available storage (according to the NAS 913,75 GB are free) shows me only 9,7 GB.
When I re-add a torrent, the server loads briefly and then slows down to zero kb/s. The status says OK. It creates a new folder on the NAS in the mounted folder. So the mount seems to work as well.
I can access the data on the NAS normally. So are on the NAS.

Of course, I restarted all systems.

What went wrong here? Could it be that Pi-Hole is blocking something here? Has possibly gone wrong when pulling out the SD card?

I hope one of you can help me. If there is any information missing, I will be happy to provide it.

Best regards,
Murry

UPDATE: I just see that I am not connectable on the two torrent servers I use. Since it really seems that the pi-hole yet somehow block something, but I can not find a page that helps me how I can forward the torrent requests. :(