How to register to bug tracker

General support for problems installing or using Deluge

How to register to bug tracker

Post by 247 »

Hi everyone

I am using deluge on my fedora 31 machine and loving it so far, unfortunately it crashes so much (more than 60% the times i open it) that i am thinking about switching back sadly to transmission

I have reported the bug on here but haven't got any reply, so does anyone knows how to register to the bug tracker?maybe a ticket on there would get more attention
mhertz

Re: How to register to bug tracker

Post by mhertz »

https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/register

Register on above URL and open new ticket, preferably with debug-logs appended.

Development is slow at the moment and very little manpower, so expect probably some time for getting it looked into, but indeed, opening ticket is the best coarse of action for best shot at getting it fixed, eventually.

Edit: Just (re-)read your forum-report, and I've seen it reported twice in the unofficial deluge 2.0.x installer for windows thread, plus yours and the other guy you responded too on Linux. Atleast on windows there were nothing in debug-logs unfortunetly. This seems as some kind of regression going on for some in the deluge 2.x releases, though no idea what issue is, since cannot reproduce myself, or how to fix, but as you suggested, filling bug ticket would be the propper coarse of action nonetheless.

Re: How to register to bug tracker

Post by 247 »

thank you, done

well yes anyway seems i am not the only one, i do hope a ticket will be seen more because this bug (imho) it's a serius one that could prevent lots of people from using the app

and by the way it's clearly a regression because 1.3.5 wasn't crashing...