Download state stuck at 100.00%

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Morten14
New User
New User

Download state stuck at 100.00%

Post by Morten14 »

Hi all.

I have an issue that some torrents do not change state from downloading to seeding or completed. It is stuck at 100.00% downloaded, which prevents Radarr and Sonarr from automatically renaming and copying the completed torrent to the designated folder.

When I check the log I get thousands of entries with this warning:

[WARNING ][deluge.core.torrentmanager :1617] on_alert_performance: *Torrent*Folder*Name*: performance warning: max outstanding piece requests reached, outstanding_request_limit_reached"

Then suddenly the warnings dissappear around the time when the download reaches 100.00%. There are no other relevant logs.

Deluge is running on a Synology DS416play in DSM 6.2 in Docker v18.09.0-0506. The Deluge docker container is from Linuxserver and the version of the container is the amd64 deluge:2.0.3-2201906121747ubuntu18.04.1-ls50.

I tried upgrading Docker, reinstalled Docker, tried installing other versions of Deluge from Linuxserver, but the issue persists.

Anybody experienced something similar, or know how to fix it? Usually a restart of deluge fixes the issue temporarily, but then it happens again with future torrents. And I don't want to restart deluge daily.
Last edited by Shryp on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blocking out personal information.
Shryp

Re: Download state stuck at 100.00%

Post by Shryp »

Have you tried force recheck for stopping and restarting the torrent? Once the problem occurs do all torrents cause the issue or just a few random ones?
diago767
New User
New User

Post by diago767 »

Shryp wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:05 pm Have you tried force recheck for stopping and restarting the torrent? Once the problem occurs do all torrents cause the issue or just a few random ones?
Hi Shryp, Apologies for digging up an old thread but I had this exact problem but you're suggestion of Force recheck on completed downloads worked, after the check Sonarr and Radarr seem to see that its completed and initiate the import. Any idea how I can get it to do this automatically so I dont have to manually force recheck every download?
I only ran into this problem recently when I upgraded Deluge to 2.1.0 prior to that I was on 1.3.15 which didnt have this issue. (Edit: all on win10)

Thanks in advance!
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Sorry not Shryp, and also likewise for posting without an actual solution, but anyway, when a torrent finishes without entering seeding mode, then I believe means a job triggered from TorrentFinishedEvent stalls/hangs, meaning failed without forking to background. This job would be from a plugin or execute plugin script. Pause/resume or rechecking, doesn't retrigger TorrentFinishedEvent, so both just "hides" issue, and so scripting such from execute plugin as a workaround I wouldn't recommend.

I'd suggest running from deluge-debug.exe and seeing if any error shown in the cmd-prompt window around the 100% mark.
diago767
New User
New User

Post by diago767 »

mhertz wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:20 pm Sorry not Shryp, and also likewise for posting without an actual solution, but anyway, when a torrent finishes without entering seeding mode, then I believe means a job triggered from TorrentFinishedEvent stalls/hangs, meaning failed without forking to background. This job would be from a plugin or execute plugin script. Pause/resume or rechecking, doesn't retrigger TorrentFinishedEvent, so both just "hides" issue, and so scripting such from execute plugin as a workaround I wouldn't recommend.

I'd suggest running from deluge-debug.exe and seeing if any error shown in the cmd-prompt window around the 100% mark.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll see if the debug tells me anything, what's weird though is that Deluge does start seeding normally, and marks it with a completed date and everything, its like Sonarr and Radarr just don't get that message.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

I'm sorry I think I misunderstood, sorry for the noise.

I thought deluge iitself listed 'downloading 100%' or something, and never actually listed 'seeding' under progress, which I have seen before when making plugins and scripts etc and making mistake.

Sorry again and hope you can get help from @Shryp or other competent good people around here :)