Disk space usage error?

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Pyrrhic

Disk space usage error?

Post by Pyrrhic »

Hi folks,

Wonder if anyone can help. In Deluge Web, the disk usage monitor in the bottom right corner (the little disk icon) has been showing 'error' next to it for some time.

It used to work and showed how much space I had left on the hard drive I download to. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may have started showing error after I upgraded to Deluge 2 from 1.3.

There's no problem with the disk as far as I know, and other programs that offer similar functionality through their web interfaces continue to work fine (sonarr, radarr).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

EDIT: for the record - I'm running Deluge 2.0.3-2-201906121747-ubuntu18.04.1
xaeiou
New User
New User

Re: Disk space usage error?

Post by xaeiou »

A late response but could still be helpful to someone:

I had the same problem. It seems the disk space usage check is easily confused by "specially" mounted disks. For example I run deluged in a "docker" image (kind of a virtual machine). If I had "Settings->Downloads->Download To" pointed to an "overlay" mount used by my docker image I would get an error. If I changed it to point to a "regular" mount inside the docker image then the disk usage would print correctly.

So something to investigate if is there is anything special about the location you've configured in "Settings->Downloads->Download To". Try changing it to a different disk temporarily (if you have one) and see if that helps.

My versions:

Client: 2.0.3
Server: 2.0.4.dev38