Plugins for 2.0.3

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
gderf
Seeder
Seeder

Plugins for 2.0.3

Post by gderf »

Now that 2.0.3 has been released, what will be done about Plugins, particularly Third Party Plugins.

I must have YaRSS2 so am I stuck on Deluge 1.3.15 or can this plugin be made to work with Deluge 2.0.3?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Plugins for 2.0.3

Post by Cas »

I'm sure it can if a developer uses this guide: https://deluge.readthedocs.io/en/latest ... lugin.html
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

YaRSS2 will be updated to support Deluge v2. I'll try to find some time to get that fixed as soon as possible.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
gderf
Seeder
Seeder

Post by gderf »

Thanks!

Please reply to this thread when you have taken care of this.
kou-kun42
New User
New User

Post by kou-kun42 »

bro wrote:YaRSS2 will be updated to support Deluge v2. I'll try to find some time to get that fixed as soon as possible.
Hi I don't mean to rush you or anything but could you give us a time frame for when you think YaRSS2 will be updated to support Deluge v2? I'm setting up a server and just want to know if I should wait for the update or just downgrade to Deluge v1 and use YaRSS2 there.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

kou-kun42 wrote:
bro wrote:YaRSS2 will be updated to support Deluge v2. I'll try to find some time to get that fixed as soon as possible.
Hi I don't mean to rush you or anything but could you give us a time frame for when you think YaRSS2 will be updated to support Deluge v2? I'm setting up a server and just want to know if I should wait for the update or just downgrade to Deluge v1 and use YaRSS2 there.

Thanks a lot for your hard work!
Timeframe :lol: Thats difficult!

I've started the work, which is more extensive than expected as there are quite a few changes required for python 3 as well. There is definitely a lot of work left to be done....
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
feelfreetoblameme

Post by feelfreetoblameme »

Can I donate somewhere to help support your work? Thanks for all you do.
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

See the footer of Cas and the patreon link https://www.patreon.com/deluge_cas
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

I've uploaded a new version of YaRSS2 tested on Ubuntu 18.04. Try it out and report back any bugs you find!
watermark86
New User
New User

Post by watermark86 »

Thank you very much for getting this updated.

Matched files seem to not actually be added for download. It shows in the log as "adding", but then no file is actually added for download. Manually copying and pasting the referenced magnet link into deluge works fine. This issue occurs no matter how I try to add the link from an RSS feed (ie. "Run this subscription", "Add torrent", etc). Log snippet below.

If it matters, I'm running deluge daemon in docker and connecting to the daemon using the headless client (docker image "linuxserver/deluge"). The docker container is running 18.04.

-----

(2019-10-12T19:47:23): 40 items in feed, 2 matches the filter.
(2019-10-12T19:47:23): isodate_to_datetime error:
(2019-10-12T19:47:23): Adding magnet: 'magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9637940C41E ... ' (I truncated the magnet link)