Use of "Incoming Address" field

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
kevindd992002
Leecher
Leecher

Re: Use of "Incoming Address" field

Post by kevindd992002 »

Yes I did but I'm not sure how that would help in my issue. I mean I know how to direct specific traffic through my VPN tunnel based on IP addresses and ports but to be able to do that with Deluge I need to know how it operates in a high level point of view. Would you be able to answer my questions in my last post above?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

I am not sure, your questions are crossing over into what libtorrent does, perhaps ask Arvid?
kevindd992002
Leecher
Leecher

Post by kevindd992002 »

Hmmm, not sure why they would cross beyond what libtorrent does. My goal is simple: route incoming traffic through my remote site and outbound traffic through my local site. Based on what you said, this is possible with the use of incoming address and outbound interface fields but they don't seem to work as they should.

I'll try and PM Arkvid, I'm new to this forum (and to Deluge) so I don't really know him.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

kevindd992002 wrote:Based on what you said, this is possible with the use of incoming address and outbound interface fields but they don't seem to work as they should.
It is libtorrent that deals with binding to interfaces and Arvid and other libtorrent devs are much more knowledgable about it. Perhaps is best to ask here: https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent/issues
kevindd992002
Leecher
Leecher

Post by kevindd992002 »

That makes sense. I just posted in the git. Here's the post for your reference: https://github.com/arvidn/libtorrent/issues/3856