Keep torrents in order after downloaded

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ramicio

Keep torrents in order after downloaded

Post by ramicio »

Am I missing a setting? Is it possible to keep the "number" on a torrent after it has downloaded so it stays in order? Sorting by date added doesn't work, as I sometimes rearrange things. Thank you.
Shryp

Re: Keep torrents in order after downloaded

Post by Shryp »

If you click on a sort column a third time it will remove the sorting options. Not sure if that will fix things for you or not though. I typically either order mine by number or alphabetical by title.
ramicio

Post by ramicio »

If I click on the number column 3 times, it goes back to how it was before I clicked. Regardless, seeding torrents do not have numbers. They lose them when they are done downloading. Thus they are all clumped together, or they can be sorted by something like date added, which isn't really useful to me, because I tend to move them up and down the queue sometimes.
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

You can sort anything for whatever column you choose but as you said reordering things this is helpless. Your goal is for example keep the d/l order of all your torrents. Maybe add the number in the name of the torrent itself? Take care, this need to be done inside Deluge only.
Select a torrent, "file" tab at the bottom, and rename it. This is a manual process but if none of the proposed columns match I see no other way.