New Install

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
paulkont
New User
New User

New Install

Post by paulkont »

Dear Team, I had to reinstall Deluge, and lost all of my downloads....Can you tell me how I can recover all of my downloads (ie. which directory) including all the states, queued, paused, partly downloaded, fully downloaded? Thanks in advance!
Shryp

Re: New Install

Post by Shryp »

Torrents are stored in the state folder within the config, however a new install should have picked up all of the settings from the old install unless you manually deleted the folder or you mean a new install on a new hard drive.

https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Faq ... ingsconfig
paulkont
New User
New User

Post by paulkont »

Thanks Shryp, I did install deluge on a new hard drive. The data from my old drive is at the computer shop, I just to go there with a thumb drive to capture the old data. Can I do that? Also, can you give me the entire filepath, Im assuming it's: ....../Deluge/config/state? Worst case scenario, can I read the state file and grab the torrent info from there? Thanks again
paulkont
New User
New User

Post by paulkont »

I cannot find a state folder, only see a config file. Please help. Thanks
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

If the computer can boot with your user past thius location in a cmd or explore: %appdata%/deluge/state
If the computer is offline but with access to the windows drive replace $USER with your account name and go to C:\Users\$USER\AppData\Roaming\deluge\state

You can take the whole Deluge folder but take care about the path to torrents if any change occurred.