torrent details: time since last activity?

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
cbrace

torrent details: time since last activity?

Post by cbrace »

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I made the transition from transmission to deluge on my seedbox. After some initial hiccups, the new setup has been running very smoothly indeed. I installed the thin client on several Linux systems, and I'm enjoying some of the features that deluge offers.

One thing I miss (or I just can't find). In the torrent info panel, transmission indicates the amount of time since the last activity (see below). I find this useful in two situations:

The first is with incomplete torrents on public trackers. If after, say, a month of inactivity, it's probable that the torrent will never complete, and one may be better off deleting it.

Second is seeding on certain small private trackers. Most of the time the seed doesn't reach a very high ratio (which is fine), and after a month or two of inactivity so I usually delete to make room for newer torrents.

I have looked everywhere in the deluge client but I don't see this rather useful information. Am I missing something? I do see Seeding Time and Active Time, but that is not the same.
transmission-time-last-activity.png
transmission-time-last-activity.png (22.24 KiB) Viewed 1222 times