Docker Deluge

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
znoopy1904
New User
New User

Docker Deluge

Post by znoopy1904 »

I have tried to figure out this but now i need help, im trying to Deluge to call a script. But i think im doing
something wrong becuase everything are in containers or ?

I set up so Deluge going to call a test.sh script with the command /mnt/test.sh from the execute plugin,

the script itself is small and working when im test it from the commandline

test.sh

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
date >> test.txt
but from deluge log i get this error:

Code: Select all

[WARNING ] 08:28:10 core:132 [execute] command '/mnt/test.sh' failed with exit code 1
[WARNING ] 08:28:10 core:136 [execute] stderr: Upon execvpe /mnt/test.sh ['/mnt/test.sh', '2377abc2da782847f1d01bd104ce3ca04f9e7b8b', 'Young.Sheldon.S02E15.HDTV.x264-BATV[rarbg]', '/mnt/download'] in environment id 140532285764784
:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/process.py", line 445, in _fork
    environment)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/internet/process.py", line 523, in _execChild
    os.execvpe(executable, args, environment)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 355, in execvpe
    _execvpe(file, args, env)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 370, in _execvpe
    func(file, *argrest)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
I guess i need to put the script file where Deluge can find it and since i have no clue at the moment i ask here, anyone ?
gderf
Seeder
Seeder

Re: Docker Deluge

Post by gderf »

You have already made a decision about where the docker is accessing files on the system outside the container (as given by the Container parameters :/downloads and :/config). Put the script in one of the corresponding Host paths.