Magnet links suddenly not working while connected to proxy

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
thelous
New User
New User

Magnet links suddenly not working while connected to proxy

Post by thelous »

I am running deluge on my windows server 2012 r2 vps, i run PIA's socks5 proxy on deluge to hide VPS providier ip. this worked well for a month (sonarr grabs magnet link and throws it to deluge) and now when i am connected to proxy i cant seem to connect to tracker? if i download .torrent file everything works fine with proxy. does anyone have any ideas what is causing this? ive tried restarting everything but doesnt fix issue.
TerryLewis
New User
New User

Re: Magnet links suddenly not working while connected to proxy

Post by TerryLewis »

thelous wrote: I am running deluge on my windows server 2012 r2 vps, i run PIA's socks5 proxy on deluge to hide VPS providier ip. this worked well for a month (sonarr grabs magnet link and throws it to deluge) and now when i am connected to proxy i cant seem to connect to essay service tracker? if i download .torrent file everything works fine with proxy. does anyone have any ideas what is causing this? ive tried restarting everything but doesnt fix issue.
Hi there,

I've seen a similar issue reported on Private Internet Access forum. Have you tried different servers? Also: it's better to use OPen GUI, not the PIA app.