Deluge can't connect to trackers

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
renzomarcus
New User
New User

Re: Deluge can't connect to trackers

Post by renzomarcus »

shamael wrote:The libtorrent 1.0.11 version is quiet old and most of the distrib update it already to 1.1.X. This is not a supported combo so far I know, many topics point issue or mismatch (I frozen the libtorrent packet to avoid issue). It works but with speed limit not working for example, reason why I mention this possible problem.

BTW I guess the Deluge version is well 1.3.15. If not try to update it to.
Shamael, thanks a lot for your help so far!
You are correct, Deluge is version 1.3.15, that was a typo.
As far as I understand you correctly, libtorrent version 1.1.10 isn't really functioning that well. How would I go about to downgrade it on a FreeBSD? I've tried to find a procedure, but failed to find one... That or my Googling skills suck ;-)
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

I used libtorrent 1.1.10 and now 1.1.11 with deluge 1.3.15 on Manjaro [Arch] and have not had any issues.
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

@renzomarcus If not possible to find it you can compile it maybe? What I can tell is sticking with the version mentioned gives me no issue for all the features I use (check below too)

#Shryp very possible some version are better than others and it may be an easier step to try. I often read speed limit issue for example or part of the config not taken when apply. this kind of stuff. It works but with some glitch. I haven't the concerned version in mind however related to what I expose