Lack of Peers

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Naldinho
New User
New User

Lack of Peers

Post by Naldinho »

I can download torrents fine most of the time and some uploading but much slower speed up than I would have expected.

The connections number is also lower than I would expect -- like I have 15 connections despite having 12 unfinished torrents which have no connections and 2 torrents seeding that had ~20 connections until they finished downloading but now seeding they have 0 or 1. The one torrent downloading is all the connections. The 12 unfinished should have some connections but they don't.

Once a torrent finishes downloading and is just seeding the connections drop to basically zero or sometimes 1 or 2 which makes it next to impossible to ever seed even to a 0.1 ratio

I also a long hexadecimal string around 1 in 10 torrents I add which never develops beyond that.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've been working on this for a few days and getting nowhere.

Deluge using the same configuration I have now worked fine for years. I had to reinstall because of an SSD failure and now it works but something is off -- I am pretty much limited to leaching.

Deluge 1.3.15 as a docker on unRaid
PIA
A firewall but it was configured to work properly with Deluge before and it is only still reinstalling that I have issues