Console add -p with NAS filepath doesn't work

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Kuram
New User
New User

Console add -p with NAS filepath doesn't work

Post by Kuram »

Using command line on console to connect to my NAS and add a torrent works fine (default directory is "/downloads/downloading", it's in a docker container on a Synology).

This is the command I was testing with on windows command line.

Code: Select all

deluge-console "connect 192.168.2.50:58846 DelugeUsername DelugePassword ; add magnet:?xt=urn:btih:blahblahblah ; exit"
However when I add the -p argument to try and specify a path, even if it's the exact same path, the download directory on the NAS that it picks becomes "c:/downloads/downloading", and as it's not a path linked to any volume it doesn't do anything. This is the basis for the command I am testing:

Code: Select all

deluge-console "connect 192.168.2.50:58846 DelugeUsername DelugePassword ; add -p "/downloads/downloading/"  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:blahblahblah ; exit"
I've tried forward and backward slashes, removing/adding the prefix or trailing slashes, etc. Is there something I am missing to get the -p argument working with a NAS path? I could not find anything in the documentation.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Console add -p with NAS filepath doesn't work

Post by Cas »

That looks like a windows path bug, it's normalizing it with 'c:/', can you create a ticket
Kuram
New User
New User

Post by Kuram »

Sure. Where can I do that?
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/newticket

(you have to be logged to https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ to see this section)