Dark Theme complete... Customize States and Tracker background colors

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
c0d3drrk
New User
New User

Dark Theme complete... Customize States and Tracker background colors

Post by c0d3drrk »

Has anyone figured out where deluge is pulling these colors from? I have pulled the color as dcdad5 but I can't find that color anywhere in the entire deluge directory. I am using the DelugeDark theme posted here...
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=54550&p=227095

I see that it was reported as a bug and was set to Fixed and closed but then later changed 3 days ago to milestone 2.0.0?
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=54608&p=227205&hil ... me#p227060 referenced the bug for me to easily find it was already reported

The direct link to the bug report is:
https://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/1193

If you look at attachment:
Attachment CasEx2.png​ added

I see a dark blue for the background. How was this achieved?

I would post on one of the other threads but they are so old I am not sure on your policies on reviving old topics plus this is a request for simply just the two "buttons" or cells or however they are labeled.

Any information you have on this would be greatly appreciated. Is there a beta client I can use that is at the 2.0.0 level that would allow for this already?

Edit: Also contributing the re-work of two scrollbar graphics. Replace the graphics in the %installdir%\Deluge\share\themes\DelugeDark\gtk-2.0\Scrollbars\ folder.
dl 14KB
Scrollbars.zip
(13.95 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
c0d3drrk
New User
New User

Re: Dark Theme complete... Customize States and Tracker background colors

Post by c0d3drrk »

OK, sorry I didn't completely understand but I found what I needed for the binaries for windows and ppa to get the pre-compiled versions.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=54338

The topic can be closed