How do you deal with completed/downloaded torrent data you want to keep seeding?

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
topbanana

How do you deal with completed/downloaded torrent data you want to keep seeding?

Post by topbanana »

If you're using the thin client, with a seedbox, all torrents fall into 3 states.
1) Downloading: Currently downloading the data from the seeds/peers to the seedbox server...
2) Completed: All the data completed, sat on the seedbox server...
3) Downloaded locally: All the data downloaded from the seedbox to your local machine, but still actively seeding.

How do other people deal with this?

I have my setup such that the torrents are downloaded into a 'Downloading' folder, and then i have the option set to move it when completed to a 'Completed' folder... And to stop all the torrents littering that folder when i access it via FTP, i then manually move the locally downloaded files to a 3rd 'Downloaded' folder, so that the 'Completed' folder only contains the newly completed torrent files i need to download to my pc.
The first two states are automated. But not the third. There's no option to click on a checkbox and have it moved to a 3rd folder.

Do other clients deal with this?

This seems like the one of the most obvious features/details all seedbox/thin client torrent server setups face.