[SOLVED] Deluge won't seed properly, download is fast

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Nismo
New User
New User

[SOLVED] Deluge won't seed properly, download is fast

Post by Nismo »

I've recently been upgraded from a 3.5/0.5mbit ADSL connection to a 1000/1000mbit fiber connection.

With this upgrade I'm able to download and seed a lot, but I'm having problems seeding with my client, especially private trackers. Download is quite fast, around 14MB/s on a good torrent. Upload is unstable and hovers around 300KB/s on public trackers, it has went up to 1,8MB/s on some short occations. Private trackers won't seed at all even though they've got numerous leechers.

It's running in a Server 2016 VM on a HP DL380 G6 ESXi host. The firewall exceptions are made to the specific ports (62580,62590 TCP&UDP) and the same ports are also forwarded trough my UniFi USG router.

See the picture below for a network and settings overview.

What could be wrong here? canyouseeme.org reports that it can't see the server on the specific ports, even though I've tried to disable the firewall completely on Server 2016 for testing.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Edit: wording
Last edited by Nismo on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nismo
New User
New User

Re: Deluge won't seed properly, download is fast

Post by Nismo »

The culprit was that my ISP uses CGN (Carrier-grade NAT) so I'm technically in my ISP's local network with no ports open.

I'm applying for a static public IP and I hope that solves my problem.
Nismo
New User
New User

Re: Deluge won't seed properly, download is fast

Post by Nismo »

Problem is now solved. Torrents seem to seed, although very infrequent, but it works.
Shryp

Re: [SOLVED] Deluge won't seed properly, download is fast

Post by Shryp »

Glad everything is better for you and thank you for coming back with your conclusions.