Formerly complete torrents show up as varying levels of incomplete (Between 0.1% through 99%) - Raspbian Stretch

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
blownupp
New User
New User

Formerly complete torrents show up as varying levels of incomplete (Between 0.1% through 99%) - Raspbian Stretch

Post by blownupp »

I'm setting up a Raspberry Pi 3 B as a torrent box, so I'm updating the download paths of all my completed torrents (downloaded and completed with Deluge on Windows 10), and while some of them will end up rechecking as 100% complete, others will end up rechecking as anywhere between 0.1% and 99%, despite using the properly updated directory (I KNOW many of these are complete, since I've used the file without any issue, plus before migrating I've managed to seed for many hours on many of these torrents).

Part of my migration process involved copying the state files so that I wouldn't need to manually add every torrent again, and updating the path would be as simple as changing:

Code: Select all

D:\
to

/mnt/d/
(plus changing \ to / throughout the rest of the download path), but since I'm using the same external hard drive with the same folder and file setup, I was hoping this would be as easy as updating the torrent path to Linux format and rechecking the file.

Am I missing something here? Is Deluge making a mistake with rechecking the files since I'm rechecking several hundred 500mb-1gb+ files on a low-spec machine like the Raspberry Pi? Am I making a simple mistake with changing the download path? Has anyone encountered this problem before?

Thanks for any help or guidance!
boomclick

Re: Formerly complete torrents show up as varying levels of incomplete (Between 0.1% through 99%) - Raspbian Stretch

Post by boomclick »

i had a similar issue. updating the tracker allowed deluge to see that the torrents were actually complete.
blownupp
New User
New User

Re: Formerly complete torrents show up as varying levels of incomplete (Between 0.1% through 99%) - Raspbian Stretch

Post by blownupp »

boomclick wrote:i had a similar issue. updating the tracker allowed deluge to see that the torrents were actually complete.
Update the tracker after the initial force check that results in an incomplete torrent? Or update before even checking?

EDIT: I tried updating the tracker before rechecking and I haven't really had any success. I can't really find any pattern to it either, and with how long it takes to check a torrent with a Raspberry Pi 3 this is starting to get a bit frustrating...

EDIT 2:

[ERROR   ] 15:22:18 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: Urusei Yatsura fast resume rejected. (ood [BD][1080p][Hi10] (Dual Audio)): mismatching file size
[ERROR   ] 15:22:25 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: ] (Dual Audio) fast resume rejected. stat([1080p].mkv): mismatching file timestamp
[ERROR   ] 15:22:25 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: ignated.Survivor.S02E13.1080p.WEB.x264-STRiFE[rarbg] fast resume rejected. stat(iFE[rarbg]): mismatching file timestamp
[ERROR   ] 15:22:25 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: Urusei Yatsura fast resume rejected. stat( Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [BD][1080p][Hi10] (Dual Audio)): mismatching file timestamp
[ERROR   ] 15:22:26 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: FLAC] fast resume rejected. stat([HorribleSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 06 [1080p].mkv): mismatching file timestamp
[ERROR   ] 15:22:26 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected:  Mahoutsukai no Yome - 09 [1080p].mkv fast resume rejected. stat(eSubs] Mahoutsukai no Yome - 21 [1080p].mkv): mismatching file timestamp
[ERROR   ] 15:22:26 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: S 2010 MBC HDTV 1080p-HDSun fast resume rejected. stat(] Violet Evergarden - 03 [1080p].mkv): mismatching file timestamp
[ERROR   ] 15:22:26 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: [ShadyCrab] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [BD][1080p][Hi10] (Dual Audio) fast resume rejected. check resume(lmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [BD][1080p][Hi10] (Dual Audio)): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
[ERROR   ] 15:22:26 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: Playful KISS 2010 MBC HDTV 1080p-HDSun fast resume rejected. check resume(): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
[ERROR   ] 15:22:27 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: Ranma fast resume rejected. check resume(): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
[ERROR   ] 15:22:27 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: [ANE] Bakemonogatari [BDRip 1080p x264 FLAC] fast resume rejected. check resume(): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
[ERROR   ] 15:22:27 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: Neon Genesis Evangelion 1-26 DC+EoE [MULTI][BD 1080p 8bits v2.22][Sephirotic] fast resume rejected. check resume(): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
[ERROR   ] 15:22:27 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: [deanzel] Angel Beats! [BD 1080p Hi10p Dual Audio FLAC] fast resume rejected. check resume(): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
[ERROR   ] 15:22:27 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: [ShadyCrab] Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood [BD][1080p][Hi10] (Dual Audio) fast resume rejected. check resume(): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
[ERROR   ] 15:22:27 torrentmanager:1146 on_alert_fastresume_rejected: Urusei Yatsura fast resume rejected. check resume(): missing or invalid 'file sizes' entry
I'm getting this when starting up for some of the torrents that should be 100%. I get different results each time I force recheck them!