Device or resource busy

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
siddhartha

Re: Device or resource busy

Post by siddhartha »

I got libtorrent 1.2.0 compiled, but even with Deluge 2.0b1 I still get the same error. This is running boost 1.62, and I upgraded to boost 1.66 to check as well. Same error.
mattbuford
New User
New User

Post by mattbuford »

Just to add my experience to this...

While I was out of town, a long power outage emptied my UPS and rebooted my system. This caused the torrentbox VM to go from 4.14.13-1-ARCH to 4.15.13-1-ARCH. Since then, I have downloaded several large torrents without seeing this problem at all.

HOWEVER, many (all?) of the previous torrents that had been downloaded during this problem, which I had managed to complete by restarting the torrent over and over again after each error, came back up after the reboot with no trackers associated with the torrents. Status is OK, tracker is blank, and edit tracker shows no trackers. I had to manually re-add trackers to get them working again for continued seeding.
Pretagonist
New User
New User

Post by Pretagonist »

Just to add my experience.

I run deluge in a docker (Linuxserver.io) accessing a synology nas and I've hit upon this same problem when mounting via nfs. Changing method to SMB seems to work for now.