Extractor or other stopped working, 1.3.11

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
New User
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:57 am
OS or Distro: Ubuntu 16

Extractor or other stopped working, 1.3.11

Postby Coniglio » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:03 am

I have used deluged for a couple of weeks now. I have an older version, 1.3.11 as its the approved version of the software by my tracker. It was working fine until a few days ago when the extractor pluging stopped working! I have tried many things and nothing seems to fix it. I have tried with an another plugin called simple extractor or something like that, but also didnt work. That one was creating a folder with a .mkv (title of the folder) name but no files inside.

I have no idea what to do, i am also new to linux and dont know much about it. I have everything setup after reading and checking things on google. So please, keep that in mind when helping me out :mrgreen: .

When i manually unrar files with the terminal, no problems. All works!

I have a VPS server, use putty and the os Ubuntu 16.04.3

Return to “Support”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests