Automatically Queued Torrents When Queue Settings Set to Infinite

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
MeMori
New User
New User

Automatically Queued Torrents When Queue Settings Set to Infinite

Post by MeMori »

Hello,

Under Queue>Active Torrents I have Total Active set to -1; Total Active Downloading set to 3; and Total Active Seeding set to -1.

Yet, when I add a torrent, and there are no other actively downloading torrents, the torrent is queued. I have to uncheck AutoManage on the torrent apply setting, and then unpause the torrent for it to start downloading.

Also, this seems to have happened after, once I paused every torrent, I rebooted.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how do I fix it?

Help.

And, thank you.
MeMori
New User
New User

Re: Automatically Queued Torrents When Queue Settings Set to Infinite

Post by MeMori »

Bump.
gggirlgeek

Re: Automatically Queued Torrents When Queue Settings Set to Infinite

Post by gggirlgeek »

Me too. Essentially I want it to prioritize downloads, and activate some queued uploads when not downloading. The User Guide says it does???

Personally, I'm going to try setting TOTAL ACTIVE to a number higher than either. For example: I will set SEEDING to 20, and DOWNLOADING to 7, so I will try setting TOTAL ACTIVE to 27. (I'm on a seedbox) I'm hoping Deluge will not queue 7 downloads or less.

What worked on my local machine is to "Stop seeding when share ratio reached" x (a low value like 3.) But I don't want to stop seeding on my current seedbox.

My understanding of the values under SEEDING is that they are just rules to tell Deluge when to rotate uploads into queued status. They never stop seeding unless the check box is specified. See here for an opinion.

We shouldn't need this but maybe Queue new torrents to top will do the trick?
Deluge v1.13
libtorrent v1.09.09
Seedbox: Debian 8.6
Client on: Win7x64