Download complete folder ?

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
phentex
New User
New User

Download complete folder ?

Post by phentex »

Hi everyone,

Beautiful program this is (as most here, at last I could trash away azureus)

I installed Deluge first from gusty repositories (0.5.4.1), setted everything up, especially specifying:
"download folder" : ~/.BTTemp
"download complete folder" : ~/Bittorrent

Then I discovered the deluge repositories, and upgraded to 0.5.5. And now, now more "browse folder to move completed files to" in the settings! Although deluge still goes on using ~/.BTTemp while downloading, and ~/Bittorrent to move downloaded files to. I suppose therefore the deluge config file is still valid and therefore that the program is still able to handle downloadING folder + downloadED folder scheme. Was the GUI setting mistakenly removed in this last version?

Thanks very much in advance, and thank you for this tremendous job!

Cheers,
phentex

edit: ho well, just as I posted, I figured out this functionality was moved to a plugin. Silly me really! You can throw away this topic, or leave it, as I suppose I will not be the only one asking :D
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Download complete folder ?

Post by markybob »

phentex wrote:Hi everyone,

Beautiful program this is (as most here, at last I could trash away azureus)

I installed Deluge first from gusty repositories (0.5.4.1), setted everything up, especially specifying:
"download folder" : ~/.BTTemp
"download complete folder" : ~/Bittorrent

Then I discovered the deluge repositories, and upgraded to 0.5.5. And now, now more "browse folder to move completed files to" in the settings! Although deluge still goes on using ~/.BTTemp while downloading, and ~/Bittorrent to move downloaded files to. I suppose therefore the deluge config file is still valid and therefore that the program is still able to handle downloadING folder + downloadED folder scheme. Was the GUI setting mistakenly removed in this last version?

Thanks very much in advance, and thank you for this tremendous job!

Cheers,
phentex

edit: ho well, just as I posted, I figured out this functionality was moved to a plugin. Silly me really! You can throw away this topic, or leave it, as I suppose I will not be the only one asking :D
it's in the "move torrent" plugin now.