UPNP doesn't work

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
ThreatDown
New User
New User

UPNP doesn't work

Post by ThreatDown »

I have deluge .5.4.1 on ubuntu 7.10 from the repos. I can't get good speeds because the UPNP plugin doesn't seem to work at all. I have it enabled but it says the port is still blocked and my router page doesn't show deluge, but it shows Ktorrent and azureus when they have UPNP enabled. Is there a way I can get this to work. I am so sick of azureus's constant crashign I want to be able to use deluge. It only works if I use the same port as azureus (Which still doesn't always work, because it seems azureus's port forward on my router expires after a while or something) Deluge fails to open it's own port.
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: UPNP doesn't work

Post by markybob »

ThreatDown wrote:I have deluge .5.4.1 on ubuntu 7.10 from the repos. I can't get good speeds because the UPNP plugin doesn't seem to work at all. I have it enabled but it says the port is still blocked and my router page doesn't show deluge, but it shows Ktorrent and azureus when they have UPNP enabled. Is there a way I can get this to work. I am so sick of azureus's constant crashign I want to be able to use deluge. It only works if I use the same port as azureus (Which still doesn't always work, because it seems azureus's port forward on my router expires after a while or something) Deluge fails to open it's own port.
upgrade. 0.5.6RC1 has a lot of upnp fixes