Python Errors

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
skinnykyle

Python Errors

Post by skinnykyle »

I've jsut installed Deluge on my debian box but whenever I try to start it from terminal I get the following:

Code: Select all

no existing Deluge session

(deluge:1909): libglade-WARNING **: unknown widget class 'GtkAssistant'
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/deluge/wizard.py:47: Warning: gsignal.c:1617: $
  self.wtree.signal_autoconnect({'apply_prefs': self.apply_prefs,
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/deluge/wizard.py:47: Warning: gsignal.c:1617: $
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/deluge", line 119, in ?
    deluge.wizard.WizardGTK()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/deluge/wizard.py", line 55, in __init__
    self.window.set_page_header_image(self.wtree.get_widget('label1'), \
AttributeError: 'gtk.Label' object has no attribute 'set_page_header_image'
I've tried reinstalling all of the dependancies and deluge itself and going through the installation steps on the FAQ a few times but I keep getting the same thing. It's probably some samll thing that I've missed along the way but for the life of me I can't find it. Anyone got any ideas?
Viburnum

Re: Python Errors

Post by Viburnum »

Same error here

* Debian Etch rc1
* Python 2.4.4
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Python Errors

Post by andar »

skinnykyle wrote:I've jsut installed Deluge on my debian box but whenever I try to start it from terminal I get the following:

Code: Select all

no existing Deluge session

(deluge:1909): libglade-WARNING **: unknown widget class 'GtkAssistant'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/deluge", line 119, in ?
    deluge.wizard.WizardGTK()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/deluge/wizard.py", line 55, in __init__
    self.window.set_page_header_image(self.wtree.get_widget('label1'), \
AttributeError: 'gtk.Label' object has no attribute 'set_page_header_image'
I've tried reinstalling all of the dependancies and deluge itself and going through the installation steps on the FAQ a few times but I keep getting the same thing. It's probably some samll thing that I've missed along the way but for the life of me I can't find it. Anyone got any ideas?
You probably have an old version of PyGTK installed.. You will want to install 2.10 or newer.