Deluge connected, will download and then slow to a stop

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Shryp

Re: Deluge connected, will download and then slow to a stop

Post by Shryp »

rusking wrote:All of my options in the Itconfig panel are just check boxs and field boxs, no drop downs
Yea, those are check boxes. I meant the drop down for "Initial settings / max performance seed / minimum memory". When you load one of those profiles you will see the check boxes auto populate.
rusking

Post by rusking »

Shryp wrote:If you scroll through the various settings you will see anything that changes is highlighted. Pick max speed from the dropdown and then click load settings right next to it. Then apply on the bottom. You might look into building libtorrent 1.0.5 from source yourself, but that might be complicated if you are not familiar with building source code.
I cant find Max Speed
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

rusking wrote:
Shryp wrote:If you scroll through the various settings you will see anything that changes is highlighted. Pick max speed from the dropdown and then click load settings right next to it. Then apply on the bottom. You might look into building libtorrent 1.0.5 from source yourself, but that might be complicated if you are not familiar with building source code.
I cant find Max Speed
Sorry, High Performance Seed.
rusking

Post by rusking »

OK this does get me way more seeders but still no download or even continuing of checking
rusking

Post by rusking »

Here is what I am dealing with
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (63.75 KiB) Viewed 3965 times
scoobynz

Post by scoobynz »

Sorry for confusing you. I meant high performance seed. This fixed the same issue for me, it increases cache I think. Are u sure that the settings are being applied?
garnertr

Post by garnertr »

Windows (7), Deluge (latest) (libtorrent oldest? the one that comes w/ the install of Deluge).

Just wanted to say I was having the issue of everything coming to a halt (one of my reasons for ditching Deluge way way back), but I thought what the hell, it's summer, might as well give it another try. Then I I remembered this crawl to a halt and honestly all the solutions got a bit circular and confusing for my simple mind.

So, I noticed a thread of people stating to install itconfig plugin, so I snagged the 2.6 egg and gave it a try.

Saw the different pre-set options (thanks for including that) and I thought well which one now? So I choose speed. And within a few minutes, I started torrenting like a big boy! :) quite pleased.

Now I test and see if it continues, if it doesn't I'll crawl through the forums some and see if I can find a solution. But I am happy at this time.

Thank you all for your suggestions.