queued seeds

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
KorP

queued seeds

Post by KorP »

Hello. Faced with a problem - I use quite a long time after the deluge , and that's crossing on the new server I can not win - puts injection to all, as I have already anyway . Settings picking, wherever possible -1 (unlimited)
https://www.monosnap.com/image/stZfpklewTI7onyzOATjQTT0v
and with versions delug played back and forth , and with versions rb_libtorrent, sense 0 . I have the feeling that it ignores the settings and live their lives. ( Where it is possible to kick , maybe someone already faced? Googling and found nothing , or it is regarded as a bug sweep 1.1.x ( the latest version is now 1.3.5) or disable all offer at all ( but it can be done only in the gui version , I have web- only interface on the server home is worth .) HELP, do not know what to do with him , furious wild : (

Sorry for my English, i`m from Russia
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: queued seeds

Post by Cas »

I am not sure what you are asking, maybe you could rephase using translation software?
KorP

Re: queued seeds

Post by KorP »

Well I did and tried to do it with google :)

The problem is that a lot of quite downloads. If on the previous computer problems with this nebilo, now 5-6 after distribution - the others are quite.In the settings did not put any restrictions on downloading or distributing (-1 in settings).