WebUI filter state no items

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
rab
New User
New User

WebUI filter state no items

Post by rab »

Hello all,

I just yet created an account for the forums but I'm using deluge (latest version) for quite some time now on my Windows 2008 server using the WebUI.
Since the beginning I had problems with the 'state' filter, which should be able to filter active, paused error torrents etc. Unfortunatly this isn't working for me. Not in Chrome, not in IE and not in Firefox. Is there anybody with the same problem, or someone who knows what might be the problem?

I included a screenshot to clearify, selecting paused torrents (on the left) should display all paused torrents on the right, but it doesn't :?

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/5128 ... oitems.png

Greetings,

Rab
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: WebUI filter state no items

Post by Cas »

Have you tried deleting the browser cookies?
rab
New User
New User

Post by rab »

Dear Cas,

Thanks for your quick feedback and sorry for my late response. I tried that as one of the first things, but just did it again to make sure ;). Unfortunalty that doesn't resolve the problem, not in IE nor Firefox or Chrome. Any other thoughts?
I installed deluge on another (clean) system to test if the problem also occurs there, and it does. Are there no other people experiencing this?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Are there any error in Chrome/Firefox web dev console?

I think it has been reported before and there is even a bug ticket but without an obvious errors and unable to reproduce here its difficult to know what to fix.
rab
New User
New User

Post by rab »

Dear Cas,

I looked in the console of firefox and chrome but there are no erros. I setup a dummy deluge webui for you to see the problem. I will PM the address and password of the UI to you.
rab
New User
New User

Post by rab »

Had any time to look at the problem yet?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Ok I think it's a problem with non-ascii torrents, could you test git 1.3-stable as I committed a fix recently that might apply here.
ThreatDown
New User
New User

Post by ThreatDown »

same problem here with firefox 18 and chrome 24, deluge 1.3.5

edit: i've recently discovered deluge's wonderful thinclient capabilities though and use that instead :). I still have webui enabled for transdroid on my nexus, and transdroid seems to have no such problem at least.