using deluge with seedbox

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
fairladyzx2plus2

using deluge with seedbox

Post by fairladyzx2plus2 »

hello i just got a seedbox today for the first time. the reason i got one was because for some some reason ever since i started grabbing torrents fron a private tracker i could never upload torrents ( public no problem). these past couple of years have been a nightmare for me when it comes to private torrents. i literally tried everything. tested ports and all that, purchased vpn services because i found out that my provider at&t throttles my upload connection speed. I never had an issue downloading. thats why its been tough trying to keep my ratio up. so after researching seedboxes i decided to dive back in and try to solve this nightmare of a problem. well im sure guessed right i am still having the same issue. before i came here i ve seen videos and have been reading for the past 4 hours but nothing i could find. i am really frustrated. windows 7 is the OS i have latest ver. of deluge to date. im new to deluge, its what was recommended by the seedbox. as far as the webui goes i have everything set to default the way it came when i first launched it. from all the videos i ve seen thats what others have done so i dont know if i am supposed to set stuff up or not. i wouldnt think i would need too since everything is all done on a server right? but i loaded a few torrents into my seedbox and boy was i impressed with the speed. the torrents i loaded were all new,released today with descent seeders/leechers ratio. somethimes i would get 1 or 2 peers to connect to me and then they drop and while they are connected they leech nothing at all. for the past 4 hours i have uploaded 0. im sorry for the book i just wrote i really need help bad thank you.