Wont complete torrents.

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
jlatour88

Wont complete torrents.

Post by jlatour88 »

Im using the latest deluge from the apt repositories and for some reason it will not complete any torrents. therefore my torrents arent moved to the completed location. Iv tried messing with the seeding and even still after it reaches its goal of 1:1 ratio it just pauses the torrent... No finish or completed trigger... am i missing something?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Wont complete torrents.

Post by Cas »

Torrent completed does not mean finished seeding it means finished downloading.
jlatour88

Post by jlatour88 »

Cas wrote:Torrent completed does not mean finished seeding it means finished downloading.
oh i was not aware of this.
jlatour88

Post by jlatour88 »

wait, if this is true then why would there be an option to move when completed? if your correct and its when its done downloading then that would mean it would move the file/torrent right after its done downloading so it wouldnt seed at all. do i have this right?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

It will still seed after moving the torrent location.
jlatour88

Post by jlatour88 »

oh ok kool. also i cant seem to find a plugin that will move just a AVI file to another directory. I tried using category but that doesnt work at all. I just want something that will move the AVI files (Excluding sample AVI files) and then delete the rest of the folder... is that possible somehow? i was trying to make a script but im having issues with the execute plugin variables not working.