Bugs in Deluge 1.3.3

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
McArcher

Bugs in Deluge 1.3.3

Post by McArcher »

Hello. I've got several questions about Deluge 1.3.3.

1. I have manually set incoming port to a certain value via the GUI in classic mode. Let it be port 1234. Then I switch the classic mode off, connect to daemon and see that it is using random incoming port (let it be 4321) instead of my 1234. I restarted daemon and GUI, nothing changed, except that daemon have chosen another random port (let it be 5678). I've tried to look into ~/.config/deluge/core.conf but listen_ports is set to my 1234 there and "random_port": false. What am I doing wrong or how & where to set up daemon's incoming port for torrent-connections?

I've found a regularity:
* if I manually start daemon from GUI and connect to it, incoming port is correct (as in config); but...
* if I set in GUI to automatically connect to daemon and start it when needed and hide connection window, port is random! IDK if this bug is fixed in 1.3.4, but I have told you about it in v1.3.3 :D

2. In GUI, when I turn on 'seed' and 'peer' columns, they don't appear! Bug only in xfce?

3. Everytime I restart daemon, it starts rechecking torrent files. How to disable this? I don't think that these files can somehow be changed, so it would be great to see a checkbox "check at start". Maybe it already exists and I missed it?

Thank you for help!

P.S.

Found another bug/feature:

4. When launching deluged from sudo in Ubuntu, and connecting to daemon from GUI client, i see all torrents not downloaded!
sudo deluged --port=**** --config=/home/****/.config/deluge
They start downloading from 0% though all files are already downloaded. Seems like daemon created new directory (/media/ABC) for download before the drive was mounted and drive mounted to another folder (/media/ABC_). :/ Ok, this feature I understand now. I suggest that deluge devs should add drive mounted/not_yet_mounted | folder exists/not_exists check before starting any disk activities!