Possible to move torrents when share ratio is reached

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
GyroTech
New User
New User

Possible to move torrents when share ratio is reached

Post by GyroTech »

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a system where I had one folder for active downloads, another folder for seeding downloads, and a third one for when seeding has stopped. The first two are easy to do as Deluge already has "Download to:" and "Move completed to:", but the third one I can't seem to find a way of doing it.
I have my Deluge set up to seed to a ratio of 2.0 and then remove the torrent when it hits the ratio, an I tried using the Execute plugin, but "Torrent Complete" means that the torrent has completed downloading and still probably needs to seed for a while so at best I can duplicate the file rather than move it.

Does anyone know of a setup where this can be done?

Many thanks,

GyroTech
mawvius
New User
New User

Re: Possible to move torrents when share ratio is reached

Post by mawvius »

This has been requested many time before:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54189&p=228340#p228340
mhertz

Re: Possible to move torrents when share ratio is reached

Post by mhertz »

Just wanted to add that this could be accomplished by selecting both a ratio and the option for removing torrent afterwards, and then using the execute plugin with event 'Torrent removed' and using for script:

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash

mv "$3/$2" ~/finished
Change '~/finished' to whatever destdir wanted.

You can also do selective moving based on content(file-extensions) like LabelPlus plugin does with it's autolabels functionality, and e.g this is what I use, but you probably wan't to amend it somewhat to your needs, as I prefer skipping any possible "top-dirs" and just moving the video files over(as sorting gets messed up with episodes when some are in dirs and others not, and I delete video when seen so not having a big archive anyways) + retrieving subs and deleting samples if any. I only use torrenting for video currently, so add sections for other types you use like music, apps, ebooks etc: (I use this instead of LabelPlus because it didn't support magnets previously, though i've fixed that recently and because I can do the extra things also described previously, with this)

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash

if [ -d "$3/$2" ]; then
	find "$3/$2" -type f \( -iname "*sample*.avi" -o -iname "*sample*.mp4" -o -iname "*sample*.mkv" \) -delete
	find "$3/$2" -type f \( -iname "*.avi" -o -iname "*.mp4" -o -iname "*.mkv" \) -exec OpenSubtitlesDownload.py -l dan,swe,eng {} \;
	find "$3/$2" -type f \( -iname "*.avi" -o -iname "*.mp4" -o -iname "*.mkv" -o -iname "*.srt" -o -iname "*.idx" -o -iname "*.sub" \) -exec mv {} ~/video \;
	rm -rf "$3/$2"
else
	if [ ${2: -4} == ".mkv" ]; then
		mv "$3/$2" video
		OpenSubtitlesDownload.py -l dan,swe,eng "video/$2"
	elif [ ${2: -4} == ".mp4" ]; then
		mv "$3/$2" video
	elif [ ${2: -4} == ".avi" ]; then
		mv "$3/$2" video
	elif [ ${2: -4} == ".MKV" ]; then