coolnamehere

deluge file browser

Post by coolnamehere »

linux/2.6.34
deluge 1.1.9
gtk
I only run the deluge client

hi -

deluge is fantastic (tidy, speedy) and really love it so tyvm.

I did something which seems to have enabled something I don't want. the file browser in deluge now lists a bunch of items from /etc/fstab (ones user has privs to mount) which only recently started. this is the same installation/rev of deluge I've always used and it didn't used to do this:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5011/tmp1x.jpg

for the circled items in the screenshot, "remove" is always grayed out even when selecting one so I can't remove them that way. any I click get automounted which surprises me because I typically build the kernel w/o automount support since I don't want it.

I looked all through the deluge cfg dir trying to find some way to tell it not to list those things but didn't find anything.

so can you tell me how it is that deluge determines what should be listed in the left-hand window? the linux graphic editor "gimp" is doing this now too so clearly I accidentally enabled something and would like to know what so I can turn it off (incidentally other gtk apps like firefox3, and the xfce file browser do not do this, i.e., they still have the old behavior).

if you need something else, let me know. thanks.