Problem with video files

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
migamax

Problem with video files

Post by migamax »

i am using Deluge because it uses a port which gives me massive upload and download speed unlike other torrent clients which needs to port forwarding tool to get the full benifet of it

so ... i am using deluge to download and upload from a tracker called Iptorrents so when i download Part of a torrent which is normally a set of videos

for example if the torrent file contains like 30 Avi files for a total of 30GB when i select certin Avi files from it to be downloaded

the result is on Deluge :

1- Most of the avi files came broken ( cannot be played via any type of codecs )

2- Sometimes i find files that i didn't choose to be downloaded in the download folder

3- If the file is not broken the size of it will differ from the orriginal size of the torrent file

4- I used another torrent client for the same selected torrent files and i didn't face any of the above problems

I am using the version be4 the RC1 version ,, please help me i am getting so furstrated because i have always have to download it twice once with deluge and once again with another torrent client