Tracker Error Invalid Port

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
decky

Tracker Error Invalid Port

Post by decky »

Hi guys,

I'm a new user of Deluge v1.2.1, it's working fine with 2 private trackers, but not 2 others, the tracker responds with Error: Invalid Port

Can anybody shed any light on what might be wrong.

Thanks,

Dec
rightheretokn

Re: Tracker Error Invalid Port

Post by rightheretokn »

nice to see the devs are interested in helping with a solution to this problem. I myself have the issue after going with deluge (i broke my rtorrent webui), its not the router, after putting the server in dmz(just for a test, no way im keeping it there, id rather reload and redo rtorrent + rutorrent with apache) it still has invalid port and the pretty orange triangle appears no matter what port is set. I'm thinking it could be because certain versions of deluge is still banned at any proper respectable tracker, due to whatever reasons, most probable incorrect ratio reporting. if im totally way off base, let me know. after alot of troubleshooting and googling this is what I've come to assume, then I seen noone bothered answering this, which leads to this deduction.

Cheers!
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Did you read the forum rules before posting?

We may provide some help but considering your first post; resurrected an 8 month old thread, insulted the developers in the first line, and haven’t even posted any pertinent details, it is not looking great.
bginin2this
New User
New User

Post by bginin2this »

Yes, not a very nice thing to do, anyway i have the same problem, any ideas @Cas ? Im also a developer, and wish to help, listen i have debbuged your app, Deluge, and this is what it throws at the Terminal.
[ERROR ] 14:30:11 torrentmanager:1147 on_alert_fastresume_rejected:mismatching file timestamp.
Can you help me? Very new at Deluge but i like it