[deluge-console]How to skip Hash check while adding a torrent?

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
DelugeFan
New User
New User

[deluge-console]How to skip Hash check while adding a torrent?

Post by DelugeFan »

Hi,
My deluge version is 2.0.5.

I'm able to add torrents using deluge-console CLI but it does the hash check which I want to skip. Please let me know if deluge-console command supports adding with "skip hash", if yes, how can I do that?

Many thanks!
ambipro

Re: [deluge-console]How to skip Hash check while adding a torrent?

Post by ambipro »

I don't BELIEVE there is currently this functionality in deluge-console, someone else may know how if I'm wrong, however using AutoAdd and setting up a directory specifically for adding torrents (using the GUI) you can specify that all torrents added skip hash check. Perhaps configuring a directory for adding torrents with this option would be a viable option, and just put the .torrent files in this directory to add them to deluge.

You'll still be able to add torrents traditionally as well, and just use this for those you want to skip. The only thing to be aware of is that they would be set to download/seed from a set folder per "watched" folder. So for TV you'll need a TV-Watch setup for the TV downloads if you have a TV folder and Movie-Watch for movies for your movies folder....

Hope this makes sense...

source: https://whatbox.ca/wiki/Deluge_Console_Documentation / https://www.google.com/search?q=deluge- ... ommand+man
DelugeFan
New User
New User

Post by DelugeFan »

Thank you ambipro :)

Just configured AutoAdd with skip hash and it delivers what I need!!

Cheers!
Hoina
New User
New User

Post by Hoina »

@DelugeFan I am trying to achieve this as well with no luck Can you please share your autoadd.conf ? thank you