Accidentally click dragged a file out of file list in file view

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
DroidLiberator
New User
New User

Accidentally click dragged a file out of file list in file view

Post by DroidLiberator »

Hi, plz help. I was trying to right-click to change file download priority, in list of files in the file tab in deluge. I instead accidentally left click dragged it and now it is just gone. Absolutely disappeared from the download file tree. It was a sequential file in a series of files, the sixth, and now the list shows files 5 and 7 but no 6. What can I do to restore it so it will continue downloading?

PS, WHY IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO DO THIS? Literally only took a split second to accidentally click this. It's even happened once before to me, last year, but I do not recall how I fixed it. "Check files" doesn't work, I really hope I didn't just redownload the whole torrent.
DroidLiberator
New User
New User

Re: Accidentally click dragged a file out of file list in file view

Post by DroidLiberator »

nevermind, i found my last post about this exact issue. it turns out so long as the file is still present on your actual drive, in the right folder in the tree, then if you restart windows deluge will pick up the file and download as normal. still a weird option, hiding a file from the file tab by click dragging accidentally.